2- Green tea for strong nails
Green tea is full of antioxidant benefits that help keep your nails strong and healthy.
- Boil a glass of water in a saucepan.
- Now add some green tea leaves.
- Then let it cool a bit.
- Then soak your nails in tea for 10-15 minutes.
Use this remedy twice a week for best results.
- Take a bowl and add 2 to 3 teaspoons of green tea.
- Now add a pinch of salt and 2-3 drops of wheat germ oil.
- Then mix all the ingredients well.
- Soak your nails in the mixture for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then dry it with a clean towel.
Use this remedy 2 to 3 times a week.