1- Sugar honey wax
What is necessary:
- Brown Sugar/Regular White Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Raw honey – 1 tablespoon
- Water – 1 tablespoon
- Microwave bowl
- putty knife
- Several thin strips of fabric.
- Transfer all ingredients to a microwave-safe container and place in the microwave.
- Cook for 30-35 seconds until mixture starts to bubble and eventually turns golden brown. This gives the wax the perfect consistency.
- Remove the container from the heat and let the homemade wax cool.
- Now take some wax on a spatula and gently apply it to the facial hair you want to remove.
- Lay a strip of fabric on it, hold it firmly with your fingers and smooth it in the direction of facial hair growth.
- Then pull the towel tightly, but quickly (as jerkily as possible) only in the opposite direction (reverse hair growth).
- Repeat the application of the wax, using cloth strips one at a time to remove unwanted facial hair.