2- apple cider vinegar, aspirin, tea tree oil
Suitable for: early stages of dandruff
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ glass of water
- 10-12 drops of tea tree oil
- 1 aspirin
- “Crush the aspirin with a spoon or the bottom of a glass on a piece of paper if you have one.”
- Mix the ingredients well in a spray bottle and spray on the scalp.
- Leave on for about 30 minutes and wash off with shampoo.
- Aspirin contains salicylic acid, which helps reduce inflammation and remove dandruff.
- You can repeat this process every time you want to wash your hair until the dandruff is gone. For those with stubborn dandruff, be sure to see a dermatologist for a professional evaluation.